It’s not often you come across a website that does about everything right.
But Seamless.ai‘s hero section on the home page is almost spot on.
Just a few things I love:
- The call to action button is enticing and stands out on the page.
- Some elements to remove friction: Sign up with LinkedIn or Google + no credit card needed.
- Social proof above the fold: 4.2-star rating, 400,000+ users.
Since I love about everything in this hero section, I had to search hard for something to change. But I found something: The subtitle starts with a self-centred focus. I’d replace “Our sales software finds” with “Find”. But maybe sales software is there for SEO purposes.
In that case, I’d add in the final sentence: “use Seamless.AI’s sales software to grow their business”.
Finally, I’d test a different title. Any title that hints at being the best is lazy positioning, if you ask me. Moreover, it challenges visitors to compare you with others.
Here are some titles I might test:
- Spend more time selling and less time building lists. (inspired by body copy on the home page)
- Find sales contact information in seconds
- Find ready-to-buy prospects now
But we’ll never know if they’d do better, will we?